Sock Panda Review - UPDATED Apr 2021
About Sock Panda
Sock Panda was launched in 2011 with a vision that socks can be fun, amazingly colorful, and fashionable. Once you’ve checked their site out, you’ll see exactly what we’re talking about. Their socks are designed with the latest fashion trends in mind, allowing you to look sharp whether you’re at work, casually hanging out with your friends or out at night.
On top of colorful designs, Panda socks are made of high-quality materials, usually 85% Peruvian cotton. They also feature more subtle varieties if you find their wacky designs a bit too much. Each month, you’ll receive socks with different patterns. Note that you don’t get to choose the socks you get every month. According to Sock Panda, the surprise factor is a part of the deal. However, if you don’t like what you got, you can always contact them and ask for a replacement.
Sock Panda offers the following types of socks:
- Men’s socks – Made to fit US shoe size 8-12;
- Women’s socks – Made to fit US women’s shoe size 5-10;
- Tween Socks – For age 9-11, they’ll recommend sock size 6-8; for extraordinarily tall tweens with large feet, they recommend going with the adult sizes;
- Panda Pals – These socks will fit children between the age of 3 and 8. Medium is for ages 6 to 8 and small for ages 3 to 5.
You are billed immediately after sign up and can expect your crazy socks within 3-5 days. Sock Panda uses USPS First Class for domestic and international shipments. Note that international orders usually require an additional 7-10 days to arrive. Sock Panda uses Stripe.com for subscription billing management. If you have any additional questions, you can always contact them via official email.
Pricing and Shipping
- Price: $12.00
- Shipping cost: free
- Ships from: United States
- Ships to: United States